21 Blogs Featuring Bite-Sized Foods to Make for Your Summer Parties
During the lazy days of summer the last thing most people want to do is hole up in the kitchen for hours to create a meal. Most people tend to gravitate toward lighter, smaller portions during the summer, especially as compared to the heavy comfort food fare that makes an appearance during the colder months. Bite-sized foods are the perfect solution when you’re planning a summer party. Being able to nibble and graze throughout the night allows guests to sample everything without leaving overly stuffed, and having a lot of different small plates means you can have a variety of foods available that will please any palate. Whether it’s an appetizer, salad or dessert, these 21 blog posts will show you how to make it in a bite-sized form.
Appetizers typically come bite-size already, and the recipes featured in these seven blog entries showcase several unique options. Make a few different types of these interesting options for a spread your guests are sure to rave over.
- Bite-Size Appetizers Anything can be cut down to size according to this blog post, which they prove with their mini sweet potato muffins, BBQ pulled brisket and cranberry relish.
- Bite-Sized Cream Cheese Appetizer Biscuits You can never go wrong with the addition of cream cheese, and these cream cheese appetizer biscuits are sure to be a hit!
- Bite-Sized Appetizers – Mini B.L.T. Cups Grape tomatoes are the perfect vehicle for holding bacon, lettuce and aioli sauce.
- Piquant Tuna Appetizers If you are looking for a heavy appetizer using fish, this piquant tuna recipe will fit the bill.
- Greek Inspired Warm Bite Size Carrot and Feta Cheese These appetizers are a bit like potato pancakes made with carrots.
- Filo Package with Chive Ribbon These filo packages are both tasty and cute, and they’re sure to be an instant hit at your next soiree.
- Honey Cornbread Appetizer This appetizer marries both sweet and savory and is sure to be a favorite among guests.
Whether you’re a vegetarian, watching what you eat or just in the mood for something light, these bite-sized salad recipes are perfect for a summer get together. Take a look at these seven blog articles to learn how to make bite-sized salads for a party.
- Bite-Size Caprese Salad Skewer some tomatoes and fresh mozzarella for a refreshing bite- sized salad.
- Bite-Size Appetizer Salad Recipe This salad recipe is comprised of simple ingredients threaded onto a toothpick.
- Bite-Size Salad Stack up some cucumber slices, hummus and a few more touches to make these petite salads.
- Bite-Sized Greek Salad Deconstruct a Greek salad, then stack it up on a stick for these bite-sized beauties.
- Bite-Size Caprese Salad Fill cherry tomatoes with cheese and basil and sprinkle them with vinaigrette and you have a salad that’s simple to pop into your mouth.
- Mini Caprese Salad Bites Another take on the mini Caprese salad, this version uses string cheese.
- Bite-Sized Greek Salads Try these unique bites that use a hollowed out cucumber as a mini salad bowl.
It’s not unusual for people to pass on dessert at a party because the portions are simply too big. By creating mini desserts, however, your guests can indulge guilt-free. To gather ideas for your next mini dessert bar look at these seven blog entries.
- Bite-Size Desserts—Chocolate Cream Pie, Chocolate French Silk Pie, Banana Cream Pie, and Coconut Cream Pie These tiny pie-like desserts are sure to please your guests.
- The ‘Watermelon Cake Pops’ are Adorably Delicious These clever desserts look like a watermelon inside and out.
- Bite-Size Lemon Meringue Tarts If you like lemon, then this may be the dessert for you.
- Bite-Size Chocolate Lava Cakes Bite size chocolate lava cakes are perfect for those people that want to have a little sweetness without being overwhelmed by a huge dessert.
- Milk Fudge/ Tiny Sweet Apples/ Bite-Size Desserts/ Mini Treats These tiny apple shaped treats will be the perfect sweet treat for your guests!
- Yummy Bite-Size Ice Cream! Make your own ice cream bon bons by filling shaped ice cubes trays with ice cream, freezing them and then dipping them in chocolate.
- 5 Bite-Size Party Dessert Recipes Banana split bites are easy to make and will disappear quickly.
Comments are closed.