21 Blogs with Tasty Variations on the Traditional S’Mores Recipes
S’mores are the original campfire treat, and one you can thank the Girl Scouts for inventing. This dessert is traditionally made up of half of a chocolate bar and a toasted marshmallow pressed between two graham cracker squares, giving you a gooey, delicious treat. Since its invention, people have been playing with the basic flavors and coming up with creative variations on the original. To try some of these tasty treats, check out these 21 blog entries.
The s’more used to be a treat reserved for sitting around a campfire, but now people are finding ways to get their favorite camping treat at home. By taking the basic ingredients and using them as the basis of a dessert, you’re sure to create a tasty treat. These bloggers have done just that and have shared their recipes on these seven blog articles.
- The Ultimate S’Mores Cake This decadent masterpiece will have you dreaming of campfires.
- S’Mores Cookie Bars Try this graham cracker crusted, chocolate chip cookie bar with marshmallows for a fun twist on the basic s’more.
- S’Mores Cookies This dessert, which is a cross between a cookie and a bar, is simple to make and captures the flavor profile of a s’more perfectly.
- Golden Grahams S’mores Bars By adding cereal to this bar you get a crunchy twist to your s’more.
- S’Mores Brownies This blogger turned s’mores into brownies for a unique spin.
- S’mores Pudding This recipe requires the use of a kitchen torch, making it a little more complex than other s’mores recipes.
- S’mores Bread Pudding: Chef Danielle Saunders Creates Easy Weeknight Recipes Watch this video to learn how to create s’mores bread pudding.
At the Campfire
While tradition dictates using a chocolate bar in your s’more, modern s’more makers have tried everything in the book for different s’more variations. From Nutella to white chocolate to peanut butter, the list of ingredients you can add to or substitute on your s’mores are endless! For fun s’mores recipes you can whip up around the campfire, read these seven blog entries.
- Speculoos Nutella Candied Bacon S’Mores Everything is better with bacon, enough said.
- S’Mores Variations Switch out the chocolate bar for a Caramelo bar for an even more decadent s’more.
- S’Mores Variations: Mixing it Up Around the Campfire With a little creativity and experimentation, this blogger has come up with a ton of new ways to make s’mores.
- 10 Delicious S’mores and Camping Desserts Try some grown up versions of this classic camping treat with the help of this blog entry.
- S’Mores Meet Bacon Learn how to make these tasty treats for your family.
- Camping Recipes: Top S’Mores Recipe You can go gourmet by using fancy chocolate bars in your s’mores.
- How to Make S’Mores, Indoors or Outdoors This blogger suggests using gourmet marshmallows in your s’mores for a truly decadent treat.
The toasty flavors of a s’more isn’t solely reserved for edible treats; mixologists have created cocktails like the s’mores martini and the s’mores milkshake to capture the flavors of this campfire favorite. For these and other recipes, check out the next seven blog posts.
- S’Mores Shake Recipe With just four ingredients you can make a chilly version of the classic campfire dessert.
- S’Mores Hot Chocolate Graham cracker rimmed cups and toasted marshmallows send ordinary hot chocolate into a league of its own.
- S’Mores Martinis: Drink Your S’Mores! The glass in this recipe is creatively rimmed with chocolate and graham cracker crumbs and the drink is garnished with floating marshmallows.
- S’Mores Hot Chocolate Hot chocolate made with a real chocolate bar melted in the cup makes this recipe a decadent indulgence.
- Caffeine Fix: 6 Easy Coffee Recipes To kick your morning off on a sweet note, try a s’mores latte with breakfast.
- Yum Yum! S’Mores Milkshake Recipe This recipe calls for Moonpie ice cream, which helps achieve the s’mores flavor.
- S’Mores Frozen Coffee Frozen s’mores coffee is the perfect treat when you’re craving something cool.
Comments are closed.