30 Blogs with Tips for Transitioning to the School Year
Transitioning to the school year comes with a lot of changes and adjustments for both you and your child, and you may wonder how you’re ever going to get your child ready in time. In addition to adjusting to the changing schedule, your children also have emerging responsibilities, such as adhering to guidelines set by a teacher and ensuring that homework is completed and turned in on time. These 30 blog entries have the answers to help make this transition period smoother for you, as well as plenty of other tips and tricks to ease stress and form a routine.
Mastering a Morning Routine
How would you like a stress-free morning? Mornings can be taxing if there aren’t routines in place to help organize the chaos. Check out these five blog entries that can help your family master a morning routine.
- Successful Morning Routines for Your Child with Special Needs
- Your Kids’ Morning Routine Made Easy
- School Morning Routines that Work
- Printable Morning Routine Cards
- Taming the Morning Routine Mayhem
Setting Up a Homework Space
Having a designated place for your child to do their homework will allow him to focus on his assignments without distraction for a set period of time. Staying organized means he won’t be running around looking for supplies or searching for assignments that need to be turned in. Here are five bloggers who know a thing or two about setting up a homework space.
- Creating an Ideal Homework Space
- Create a Kids Homework Space in Your Home for Your Elementary Students
- Back-to-School 101: Organizing Tip: Set up a Homework Station
- Create a Homework Corner for Your Kids
- Homework Space: Creating a Smart Space for Your Child
Easy School Lunches
Coming up with healthy lunches for your kids’ day after day is hard enough, but making those lunches something that the kids will be excited about and eat is another thing entirely. Check out these five blog entries for some lunch inspiration.
- How to Make Healthy School Lunches for Kids
- Salmon Burger Pita Ecolunchbox Bento
- 7 Quick Tips for Packing Healthy Lunches for Kids During the Holidays
- Fun Ideas for School Lunch
- Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
Quick and Easy School Night Meals
As the kids become increasingly busy with after school activities, you can start to feel like more of a taxi driver than a mom, hauling the kids from place to place. Here are five blog posts that will help you get dinner on the table in a flash for those busy school nights.
- Quinoa Salad and 5 Easy School Night Dinner Ideas [Eat Well, Spend Less]
- Easy School Night Dinners
- Homemade Pizza Makes a Quick and Easy School Night Dinner
- Easy Back-to-School Dinners
- After School Snacks and Easy Lunch and Dinner Ideas
Beating Bedtime Battles
Avoid fighting with your kids over bedtime by using some clever tips from these five bloggers. They have been there and done that and want to help you.
- 6 Tips for Beating the Bedtime Battles
- Getting to Sleep After Daylight Savings Time
- Winning the Bedtime Battle with Your Preschooler
- Why Does Bedtime Have to Be Such a Huge Battle?
- 5 Back-to-School Bedtime Tips
Carpool Etiquette and Rules
You’ve been asked to be in a carpool to take the kids to and from school. Seems pretty easy, but what do you do when one of the drivers has a sick kid or is always late? And what do you do with the kids once you get them to school? These and many other questions are answered in the following five blog entries.
- School Carpool Etiquette for Dummies
- Remembering Carpool Etiquette
- Carpool Rules
- Carpooling to School with Neighbors
- Need a Carpool Game Plan?
Comments are closed.